The Shamrock Shuffle is an annual event to benefit the Zelienople Rotary Club. The Half Marathon is one of the toughest half marathons in the tri state area with a big climb about 6 miles into the race. At the top of the hill enjoy additional challenges including Keg Stands and Jello Shots for those over 21 years of age. Our crazy water stations are a highlight of this race and the green beer continues to flow into the finish. The 5K and 1 mile races are family friendly events on rolling hills. Atletes have the option to run all three races. There is no better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day than this fun race. Enjoy the quaint town of Harmony following the race by visiting our shops and restaurants. Finisher medals for all races. Beer glasses for awards and each runner gets a loaf of gourmet cinnamon swirl bread. Sign up today and have some fun!
Event details and schedule
- Half Marathon starts at 7:30 AM
- The 5K starts at 10:00 AM
- The 1 mile starts at 10:45 AM
- Awards begin at approximately 11:15 AM
- Great soup, assorted food and beverages including Green Beer at the Harmony Inn following the event.