- 13 lighted fields (soccer, football, baseball, lacrosse)
- 3 fitness stations
- dek hockey rink
- bike repair station
- paved bicycle/walking trail
- picnic tables
- Scout Centennial Plaza
- fishing pond
- handicap accessible
- free parking in designated areas.
- free WiFi during park hours, courtesy of Armstrong
- limited concessions available during athletic events on the athletic campuses
Pirates Charities Miracle League Field
Located in Graham Park, the field has an all-weather rubberized surface and is handicap accessible. There are no raised surfaces to interfere with crutches, walkers, or wheelchairs.
The Pirates Charities Miracle League Field is equipped with an electronic scoreboard, public address system, covered dugouts, restroom facilities, a drinking fountain, a covered pavilion, and a storage shed. A player drop-off area is available for easy access to the field. A large parking lot is available within a short walking distance.
- 10,568 square feet
- 14,900 square feet including dugouts and foul areas
- Baselines: 50 feet
- Home plate to centerfield plate: 115 feet
- Pitcher’s mound to home plate: 33 feet
- Baseline to dugout: 21 feet